Air Source Heat Pumps
Air source heat pump water heaters from Heat Genie are:
- Easy to install
- Easy to use
- Environmentally friendly
- Low noise
- Energy saving
- 7 Year Warranty*
* 2 year electrical components 7 year cylinder
- AISI316L Stainless Steel Cylinder
- Works with Gas, Electric, Biomass or Oil for back up
- Solar compatible
- External copper condenser
- COP 2.98 (EN16147)
- High density insulation
- Low heat loss
- Easy access service hatch at the front
- Supplementary electric heating element (1500W)
- Factory fitted T&P valve
- Environmentally friendly gas R134a
- Electronic Control
- Automatic anti-legionella Cycle
- Adjustable Levelling feet
- Low noise level
- Installation Kit included
- Compliant with G3, KIWA Watertec, KIWA Building
- regulations and CE approved
- Choice of 8 models
How does an air source heat pump work?
- Ambient air is drawn in over the evaporator, raising the temperature of the refrigerant from -20°C to 3°C.
- The heated refrigerant evaporates to a gas and passes through a compressor which pressurises the gas, increasing its temperature to 73.5°C.
- This much hotter gas passes through the heat exchanger, transferring the heat to the heating system.
- As the refrigerant transfers the heat, it reduces in temperature and starts to condense, however remaining at a high pressure.
- This condensing gas turns back to liquid and passes through the expansion valve reducing both the pressure and temperature. The refrigerant is now back to its original state and the cycle starts again.
- As the heat from the ambient air is absorbed by the refrigerant, cooler air is expelled.
Which model is right for you?
Our friendly team are here to help you choose the right model for your needs. The basic specifications are shown below, but if you need assistance please call us on 01789 459 455 and one of the team will be happy to help.
|Model||Capacity Litres||Weight kg (Empty)||Diameter||A||B||C||D||E||F||G||Coil Surface Area m2 Lower/Upper|
|200L. S/C HP||202.0||101.0||650||240||594||820||1664||1586||-||-||0.6|
|250L. S/C HP||259.0||105.5||650||240||709||1070||1904||1836||-||-||0.8|
|250L. D/C HP||257.0||113.0||650||240||644||1070||1904||1836||824||964||0.8/0.4|
|300L. S/C HP||312.0||118.0||650||240||829||1279||2107||2046||-||-||1.3|
|300L. D/C HP||300.5||123.0||650||240||829||1279||2107||2046||969||1141||1.3/0.6|
Need further information?
For expert advice and pricing please call our team on 01789 459 455.